AutoCAD Technician | Erie, PA
Kane Innovations is currently seeking a Draftsperson for our Office in Erie, PA
- Responsible for creating detailed designs using AutoCAD & Inventor 2021.
- Identify potential operational issues and redesign products to improve fabrication, functionality, and cost.
- Review railing project details and drawings and to submit project information for further processing.
- Work with groups outside of Engineering to support the Engineering revisions.
- Ensure final designs comply with proper codes, specifications, and quality standards.
- The successful candidate will be able to deal with technical concepts relying on their experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals throughout the course of a project.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement projects under supervision to drive process and productivity output gains.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology or Associate degree in Mechanical Drafting & Design, or equivalent technical degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working proficiently in AutoCAD & Inventor.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret complex and detailed architectural/structural drawings with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lead or direct the work of others on both large- and small-scale projects.
- Must be professional and possess strong communication and documentation skills.
- Experience with IBC Building Codes is a plus.
- Architectural Design Background is a plus.
Kane Innovations is an equal opportunity employer.