Kane Innovations is seeking a qualified individual for General Labor/Assembly to set up, operate, or tend machines to saw, cut, shear, slit, punch, crimp, notch, bend, or straighten metal or plastic material. The chosen candidate will report directly to the Production Supervisor.
- Operate machinery and hand tools to assist in the production process
- Assemble materials and equipment as required
- Assist in the loading and unloading raw materials onto trucks
- Package completed parts
- Ensure that production requirements and standards are met consistently
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and adhere to the Plant Safety Program and safety protocols.
- For this position, it is required to be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- There can be repetitive use of hands required with simple grasping and pushing and pulling up to 50 pounds
- In addition, this position requires the following abilities: standing, walking, lifting, reaching above shoulders, bending, and twisting
- Ability to accurately read a tape measure – required
- Good eye/hand coordination and finger dexterity
- Ability to read and follow instructions
- Assembly and production experience
- Must have the ability to read and follow directions accurately
- Strong work ethic
- Communication and teamwork skills
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned.
Kane Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer.