Kane Innovations is an industry leader in the manufacturing of custom railing, ornamental metals, security screens and detention products. Kane has been in business for over 130 years with three fabrication plants in operation (one in Erie, Pennsylvania and two in Kane, Pennsylvania). We are currently seeking an IT Technician for our Erie Office.
- Offer technical support to company staff and troubleshoot computer problems.
- Install and update company software and hardware as needed.
- Administration and troubleshooting windows operating system.
- Maintain network connectivity of all computer workstations.
- Troubleshoot printers, plotters, routers, switches, etc.
- Support mobile devices.
- Associate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent technical degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with networking, terminal servers, VMware, Infor Visual ERP, SQL server, O365, and firewall protection
- Proficient with O365
- Basic programming language
- Understanding or willing to learn report building (SSRS)
- PC hardware support experience, 1-2 years
- IT, Networking, Server experience, 1-2 years
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and could work independently or as part of a team.
- Weekly day travel to our facilities in Kane, PA as needed.
Competitive salary and benefits.
Kane Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer.