Kane Innovations has immediate openings for qualified Mig Welders. Our company specializes in aluminum and stainless steel architectural products. The ideal candidate will have the following.
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields.
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures.
- Good working knowledge of all welding positions and instrument operation.
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics.
- Ability to layout parts per drawing specifications and assemble jobs.
- Ability to build fixtures and handle physical workload.
- Experience using various hand tools- hammers, clamps, and wrenches.
- Must have good technical, measurement, and problem-solving skills.
- There can be repetitive use of hands required with simple grasping and pushing, pulling, & lifting up to 50 pounds
- In addition, this position requires the following abilities: standing, walking, lifting, reaching above shoulders, bending, and twisting
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Completion of Welding Technology Training Program
- Experience: One year of relevant work experience
- 401(k) Plan with company match.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Kane Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer.