Kane Innovations is in need of an experienced Non-CDL Truck Driver to deliver aluminum railing to job sites within a 600 mile radius up to 2,000 miles per week. Driver is responsible for maintaining timeliness of route, use of electronic logging device, accuracy of paperwork and securing material. Loading/unloading freight or assisting is required.
- State Issued Class C driver’s license.
- Candidate must have a clean driving record, meet DOT physical requirements and pass a MVR check.
- Some routes require up to 2 overnights a week.
- Candidate must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Knowledge of electronic logging device a plus!
- This is a Full-Time Position with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Kane Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer.