Kane Innovations has an immediate opening for a qualified Production & Assembly Worker at our Erie, PA facility.
First Shift Positions Available!
- Reading and understanding product schematics and assembly instructions.
- Verifying dimensions and product specifications.
- Advanced understanding and use of hand and general power tools, as well as, measuring tools.
- Good eye/hand coordination and finger dexterity
- Assembly and production experience.
- Strong work ethic.
- Communication and teamwork skills
- There can be repetitive use of hands required with simple grasping and pushing, pulling, & lifting up to 50 pounds
- In addition, this position requires the following abilities: standing, walking, lifting, reaching above shoulders, bending, and twisting
Education and/or Experience:
- High school or GED equivalent, plus manufacturing experience.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
Kane Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer.