We are currently looking for an experienced Project Coordinator for our Kane, PA office. This position is responsible for organizing and controlling assigned projects while communicating risks, opportunities, and current state of projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Project Managers in planning and monitoring large complex projects from initiation through completion.
- Utilize expertise of the project lifecycle to prepare, analyze and maintain detailed project work plans and schedules using project-planning tools and Kane guidelines.
- Monitor project health and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments and resource allocations to ensure optimal project performance.
- Maintain project files. Prepare and analyze reports, charts, and graphs, and summarize variances between the plan and actual progress.
Experience and Education:
- Associate degree in Business or related field.
- Proven Project Coordinator work experience preferred.
- Must be able to read drawings and blueprints.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
Kane Innovations is an equal opportunity employer.