Kane Innovations has an immediate opening for a qualified Saw Operator at our Erie, PA facility. Our company specializes in the fabrication of stainless steel and aluminum architectural products.
- Set up the saw machine, adjusting for each job
- Read and interpret blueprints or technical drawings
- Set stops or guides to specified lengths
- Operate the saw machine, keeping an eye out for any defects or issues
- Use measurement tools to ensure accuracy
- Assembling products and parts
- Pack and transport finished pieces
- Maintain a clean workspace
- Perform all tasks in a safe and responsible manner
- Assist in other production areas throughout the plant
- There can be repetitive use of hands required with simple grasping and pushing, pulling, & lifting up to 50 pounds.
- In addition, this position requires the following abilities: standing, walking, lifting, reaching above shoulders, bending, and twisting.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience operating a saw (1-2 years preferred)
- Basic Math skills
- Must be able to accurately read a tape measure
- Must have ability to multi-task and demonstrate attention to detail
- Ability to wear proper PPE-safety glasses, earplugs, and safety toe shoes or boots
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Kane Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer.