Kane Innovations is seeking a qualified Shipping/Receiving Clerk for their Kane, PA location.
First Shift Positions Available!
- Loading and Unloading of all materials.
- Assembles and prepares orders for shipment.
- Unpack and examine shipments rectify any shortages or damages.
- Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins.
- Operate fork lift or hand truck to accomplish shipping/receiving duties.
- Assist in production.
- Strong work ethic
- Communication and teamwork skills
- There can be repetitive use of hands required with simple grasping and pushing, pulling, & lifting up to 50 pounds.
- In addition, this position requires the following abilities: standing, walking, lifting, reaching above shoulders, bending, and twisting
Education and/or Experience:
- High school or GED equivalent, plus manufacturing experience.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Kane Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer.