Kane Innovations is an industry leader in the manufacturing of custom railing, ornamental metals, security screens and detention products. Kane has been in business for over 130 years with three fabrication plants in operation (one in Erie, Pennsylvania and two in Kane, Pennsylvania). We are currently seeking a fully-remote Territory Manager/Project Manager (TM/PM) local to Charlotte, NC.
Responsibilities and Duties
Primary job responsibility will be to interact with our General Contractor customers, our Erie PA-based factory and our subcontracted railing installation crews to ensure the work is done right, on time and profitably for all concerned. We ideally look for 5 years’ experience running Commercial Construction Projects, specific skill with glass and glazing, proven references from owners, architects, and subcontractors. We are ideally seeking a candidate with the following qualifications, knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Ability to interact with customers to build a long term relationship.
- Ability to read architectural plans, contracts and bids and understand how profitable jobs can and should work. Specific knowledge of Change Orders.
- Coordinate and supervise all railing installation activities. Direct all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications. Maintain installation schedules. Identifies and solve problems. Inspect installation and provide progress reports. Approve installer invoices. Schedule deliveries throughout the process.
- Ensure a safe working environment including being OSHA 30 Certified, Competent Person, and complying with Kane’s and the customer’s specific onsite safety requirements.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering or related field (Preferred)
- In lieu of the above requirements, equivalent relevant experience will be considered
- 5+ Years construction experience in Glass and Glazing or Fabricated Metals (Preferred)
- 2+ Years field supervision experience (Preferred)
- Demonstrated Technical competencies to include:
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Scheduling Software and iPad
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Construction: 3 years (Required)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Kane Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer.